1. Can a Non- Resident incorporate a Company in India?
Yes, a non-resident can incorporate a Company in India. But every Company shall have at least one Resident Director.
Resident Director means a director who has stayed in India for a total period of not less than 182 days in the previous calendar year.
2. What are the basic requirements to incorporate a Private Company by Non-Resident?
|1. Directors||Minimum two(One Resident)|
|2. Shareholders||Minimum two(Both can be NR)|
|3. Monetary Capital||Nil|
|4. Registered Office||Every Indian Company which is registered in India must have a registered office in India for all the communication purposes.|
3. What are the First Information / initial documents required for incorporating a Company?
Note: The above documents are required to be notarized or apostilled in case of Non Residents.
4. What is the procedure for incorporating a Company?
Incorporation in India involves the following steps:
Memorandum of Association:-It is a document that regulates the Company’s external activities and contains the Company’s Name, Objects, Registered Office address, Liability, Capital and details of the subscribers.
Articles of Association set out the rules for internal running and deals with the internal matters of the Company.
5. Is there any easier and faster procedure for incorporating a company in India?
Recently, Government of India came up with an innovative way to make the incorporation procedure easier. It has introduced new Form INC-29 (Application for Incorporation) which has substituted five different forms. Thus incorporation has become a lot simpler and easier. Application for DIN of Directors can be made through the same Form. Thus, a Company can be incorporated only in one step:-
Final Certificate of Incorporation shall be granted then.